Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information TSG AG may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
▪ When you create an TSG AG ID, register your products, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, download a software update, register for a class at an TSG AG Retail Store, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
▪ When you share your content with family and friends using TSG AG products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to join you on TSG AG forums, TSG AG may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
▪ In the U.S., we may ask for your Social Security number (SSN) but only in limited circumstances such as when setting up a wireless account and activating your iPhone or when determining whether to extend commercial credit.
How we use your personal information
▪ The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on TSG AG’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by firstname.lastname@example.org
▪ We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
▪ From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with TSG AG, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
▪ We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve TSG AG’s products, services, and customer communications.
▪ If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
▪ We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where an TSG AG product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies